Monday 13 October 2014

The Formula for a Perfect Headline

You spend hours writing quality content, but how much time do you spend on crafting a perfect headline for your blog posts? Chances are not enough time.
Do you know, How visitors decide which article to read and which one to leave? If your answer is “No”, let me explain. Actually they take this decision after reading your Blog post headline.
If it’s interesting, they will read your post otherwise they will leave it. By crafting a Magnetic headline, you can convert your visitors into your readers.

According to Neil Patel :
                                      "The difference between creating a great headline and a mediocre one is huge. When I write a blog post, I typically know if it will be a hit based on the headline. And sadly, even if the content sucks, I know the post will still do well because of the headline."
On average, when I write a great headline, I generate 6,591 more visitors the day I publish the post. I also generate 292 more tweets and 137 more Facebook shares.

The Formula For a Perfect Headline
Courtesy of: Quick Sprout

Conclusion

The difference between creating a great headline and a mediocre one is huge. When I write a blog post, I typically know if it will be a hit based on the headline. And sadly, even if the content sucks, I know the post will still do well because of the headline.

On average, when I write a great headline, I generate 6,591 more visitors the day I publish the post. I also generate 292 more tweets and 137 more Facebook shares.

If you really want to hit a home run with your blog posts, spend as much time crafting the headline as you do writing the post.

No comments: